LRTA Bus Tracker
LRTA Bus Tracker offers a comprehensive system for LRTA customers to receive real-time bus information from their computer, tablet and smart phone. Click Here to the view the LRTA Bus Tracker map.
Interactive GPS Bus Route Regional Map
The Interactive GPS Bus Route Regional Map allows riders to see all 18 LRTA bus routes in real-time. You can then select 1 or all 18 LRTA bus routes from the Routes Box in the upper right hand corner of the map.
- Track Buses on All 18 LRTA Bus Routes in Real-Time
- Select Any Bus Stop Along All LRTA Bus Routes and Get Live Bus Departure Times
- Zoom In To Focus on Specific Areas of a Route or Zoom Out To View An Entire Bus Route
- View Bus Routes With Google Map View or Satellite View
- Use Google Street View to see Panoramic Photographs of The Bus Routes From the Road
Arrival & Departure Times From Your Smart Phone
Riders can also get real-time arrival and departure times for all LRTA bus stops directly from their smart phone by downloading the free RouteShout App available in the App Store and Google Play. Once the app is downloaded, click on Select transit agency under settings. Scroll to Massachusetts and select Lowell Regional Transit Authority.
- Three Ways to find Bus Stop Times:
- Locate Me uses your current location from the GPS feature of your smart phone to find the nearest bus stops
- Address finds the nearest bus routes from an address that you enter
- Route allows you to select an LRTA Bus Route and see all Bus Stops along that route
- Choose and Store Favorite Bus Stops for Quick Access to Times
- Once you choose a bus stop, select Stop Map to find its location using Google Maps