Welcome to the LRTA – your regional transit authority!
The LRTA will be closed on Saturday, July 4th
The LRTA is pleased to announce that we have added four (4) new vans to our Fixed Route Operations! In addition, six (6) full sized buses will be added to our fleet in late July, 2015.
The Road Runner service will also be receiving 5 new buses scheduled for July 2015 as well.
The Lowell Regional Transit Authority (LRTA) is located at 145 Thorndike St. Lowell, Ma 01852.
The LRTA Can be Reached at:
- Fixed Route Bus Information (978) 452-6161 , 100 Hale Street
- Road Runner Office (978) 459 – 0152 , 113 Thorndike Street
- Main Admin Office (978) 459-0164 , 145 Thorndike Street
- Parking (978) 459-0164 (ext. 206)
- Email: CustomerService@lrta.com
The LRTA provides fixed route bus services and paratransit services to the city and 14 surrounding communities.These connect at the Gallagher Intermodal Center to the Lowell Line of the MBTA commuter rail system, which connects Lowell to Boston. The terminal is also served by several intercity bus lines including Greyhound andPeter Pan.
The LRTA offers commuter parking at the Gallager Intermodal Center and at the North Billerica Train Station.
We hope you enjoy riding with us!