Welcome to the LRTA – your regional transit authority!
- Monday, November 25th: The LRTA will utilize the new Richard P. Howe Bridge (previously known as University Ave Bridge) for our Pawtucketville service.
The LRTA has expanded its weekday service!! Please visit our “Service Alerts” page for more information!
- The Holiday schedule for the Pheasant Lane Mall is now available at our schedules page!
The Lowell Regional Transit Authority (LRTA) is located at 145 Thorndike St. Lowell, Ma 01852.
The LRTA Can be Reached at:
- Bus Info (978) 452-6161 , 145 Thorndike Street
- Paratransit (978) 459 – 0152 , 113 Thorndike Street
- Main Admin Office (978) 459-0164 , 145 Thorndike Street
- Parking (978) 459-0164 (ext. 206)
- Email: CustomerService@lrta.com
The LRTA provides fixed route bus services and paratransit services to the city and 14 surrounding communities. These connect at the Gallagher Intermodal Center to the Lowell Line of the MBTA commuter rail system, which connects Lowell to Boston. The terminal is also served by several intercity bus lines including Greyhound and Peter Pan.
The LRTA offers commuter parking at the Gallager Intermodal Center and at the North Billerica Train Station.
We hope you enjoy riding with us!